Megan Power
Home
Portfolio
About
Love Me Tender by Constance Debré
Posted by
Megan Power
in
Semiotext(e) Native Agents
"I'm in pretty good shape thanks to all the swimming. Just by the by. It's important to look good. To look good and be strong. Otherwise I would have blown my brains out long ago. Each day I save myself. Then I do it
all over again the next day
."
← Prev
Next →
Home
Popular Posts
The Cost of Living Deborah Levy
"It requires skill, time, dedication and empathy to create a home that everyone enjoys and that functions well. Above all else, it is...
Birkhoff's Formula for Aesthetic Measure
Paul Octavious' s 51 books on love Mathematician George David Birkhoff (1884–1944) had a keen interest in aesthetics - ...
Labov's 6 Basic Elements of Storytelling
Classifying and delineating story patterns is a vast field of study, but one of the most influential theories was written in 1972 by socioli...
The Vivisectors by Missouri Williams
"What she had cared for was his commitment to their shared narrative, the endless interpretive games that had made up their life toge...
Your Face Tomorrow Volume 2: Dance and Dream by Javier Marías
"And of us both they will say: Why all that conflict and struggle, why did they fight instead of just looking and staying still, why ...